Rider Terms and Conditions
- All riders must tick the checkboxes on the right before placing an order.
- The instructor reserves the right to cancel any rider booking without warning.
- Alcohol may not be consumed during the teaching day or whilst working with your horse. This policy is to prevent your ability to perform to be compromised in any way. Anyone in breach of the statutory alcohol levels in their blood or is unable to carry out tasks during the teaching day could be asked to leave the course premises. Anyone found to be in possession of illegal drugs will be asked to leave the course premises.
- The instructor may at any time refuse to teach a rider if they break any code of conduct, are intoxicated with alcohol or other drugs and are rude or abusive to the instructor, host or venue staff.
- Up to 7 days before the course a full refund less 25% is available, otherwise, within 7 days no refund will be provided.
The following are required for insurance purposes
- A UK standard approved helmet to be worn whilst riding and recommended to be worn at any time you are with your horse.
- The helmet must be less than five years old from the date of manufacture. I am aware of the instructor’s requirement of wearing a helmet at all times whilst participating in horse sport activities and accept that I am solely responsible for ensuring I wear a suitable helmet at all times whilst participating and take sole responsibility for my actions should I choose to refrain from wearing a helmet.
- Helmets must be properly fitted including the use of a chinstrap.
- Helmets that have had a significant impact which has affected the strength of the helmet must not be worn.
- Appropriately heeled shoes or boots and hard hat*
We do have riding hats available if you do not have your own.